As we all aware of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and its benefits, here I’m going to discuss some Off Page SEO techniques with their benefits. After doing On-Page SEO our main focus is to create its quality back links so it gets ranked in search engines and build an online reputation to survive in SEO world.
What is off page SEO?
First off all we need to know what is off page SEO and how we can get this done. Off page SEO means not working on our website directly. We have to get quality links from other theme related websites for enhancing our sites search engine rankings. The only task we can do off site to increase our website rankings is through building quality back links.
More links will generally lead to better Google page rank and better search engine rankings.
How we can build Quality links or Techniques for off page Optimization
- Bookmarking and Social networking: It’s our first step to initiate off page process by creating back links to high Google Page Rank (PR) sites. Some of the most popular bookmarking sites that allow public bookmarks are connotea, bibsonomy, multiply, Google bookmarks, and yahoo bookmarks etc. On the other hand we have some most popular social networking sites such as MySpace, reddit , chime, digg, stumbleupon, delicious, tumblr, diigo, plurk, friend feed etc. We need to create public accounts and then post some quality contents so that we will able get more traffic.
- Video Sharing: You can share your product videos, product reviews, expert opinion regarding your products and make them public in popular video sharing sites like YouTube, video, blip, veoh, break, lulu, meta cafe etc.
- PDF and Power Point Presentations (PPT) Sharing: One of the most popular way to increase your website traffic by sharing Pdf and Ppt’s. Through this we can better represent our product or website details by sharing our document to most popular high PR Document sharing sites and making them public. Some of the most popular document submission sites are scribd, slideshare, issuu, yudu, media fire, divshare etc.
- Image Sharing: Publish or Share your product pictures and make them public which will help you to increase your website traffic. Share images to major photo sharing sites like flickr, photobucket, pinterest, shutterfly, imageshack, webshot, tinypic and many more high quality sites.
- Info graphic Sharing: You can also present your products information through graphics. It is the most popular way to attract the visitors by graphical representation. You can do this by sharing your product infographics to major infographics directories and make them public.
- Event Submissions: If you are organizing any event for you products then you can also invite peoples publically and promote your products. For this you need to submit your event details to major event submission sites (also local event submission sites) and make them public such as google calendar, zvents, eventful, yahoo, craigslist etc.
- Article Submission: Article submission is also very popular SEO off page technique and very help to drive traffic. You can submit detailed information regarding your products and services to major article submission sites like posterous, articlesbase, ArticleSnatch, Article Trader etc.
- Search Engine Submission: Submit your site url to top most search engines like Google, yahoo, bing MSN, Alexa etc.
- Forum Posting: Forum is basically used for discussions regarding different topics. You can also take part in any discussion and also start new thread.
- Blogging: This is one of the best ways to promote your website. Write your blog include lots of unique content regarding product or services. You can then submit your content to top blogging sites.
- Link Exchange: Exchange links with service related (your website theme related) websites this will increase you website popularity and beware black hats while doing exchange of links.
…….and the list of getting one way links from various online mediums is never ending. Like I forgot to mention about SMO sites like facebook, twitter, linkedin, pinterest etc.